FS: Rare Abei Puffer 5-6"

You need it, you want to get rid of it or you have spotted a good deal and want others to know about it? Post about it here.
Forum rules
General Guidelines:
1. TPF Classifieds are intended primarily for advertisement of items related to fish and aquariums.
2. Include your location (City and State or Country) in your post or in your TPF user profile.
3. Posts may include links to commercial sites on the Internet or other commercial sources, but no spamming please :-)
4. No bootlegs, pirated games, spam or any other illegal or objectionable material.
5. Sellers are encouraged to include pictures of the products available for sale.
6. Sellers may "bump" their ad a maximum of three times.

Disclaimer:
- Sellers and buyers accept that this service is offered free of charge. TPF is in no way involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of product descriptions or other information posted in TPF Classifieds.

Posting Ads
To help identify what type of classified you are posting, please use the following labels in your post topic:

FS - For Sale ex. FS Dogface in South Carolina
WTB - Wanted To Buy ex. WTB GSP in London area
PALS - Puffer At Local Store ex. PALS Fahaka at PetCo in SanFrancisco
lightsout
Puffer Fry
My Puffers: Pao abei
Location (country): Midwest, USA

FS: Rare Abei Puffer 5-6"

Post by lightsout »

Going to be moving to another house pretty soon and unfortunately I have to thin down my stock. I would like the abei to go to someone with a lot of puffer experience, preferably someone who can home in another 40b with good filtration and hiding spots. He is full of energy and loves to swim around and beg for food. I've been extra careful about not overfeeding him, so he's not as overweight as most abei's are often seen. I fast him for 1-2 days every two weeks or so.

Im located in the north suburban side of Chicago close to the Wisconsin border, we would have to meet in a public area. please TEXT me for questions as im not always on the computer. I dont know how to upload pics so ill leave a video. text me for pictures 224 381 5129 . Serious buyers only I bought him for $80+shipping but ill be willing to let him go for $60. You dont see these too often nowadays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5nzQyoL7nM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmTPU3unxvg
Last edited by lightsout on Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: FS: Rare Abei Puffer 5-6"

Post by Pufferpunk »

OMG, I wish!!!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
lightsout
Puffer Fry

Post by lightsout »

Pufferpunk wrote:OMG, I wish!!!

Don't wish! Just do it! :)
lightsout
Puffer Fry

Post by lightsout »

I'd like to remind everyone that the Petco $1 per gallon sale is in full effect. Best time to start up an Abei tank is now! :)
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Post by Pufferpunk »

I just moved from Chicago to SC!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"