LFS near San Jose, CA with good selection of puffers?

You need it, you want to get rid of it or you have spotted a good deal and want others to know about it? Post about it here.
Forum rules
General Guidelines:
1. TPF Classifieds are intended primarily for advertisement of items related to fish and aquariums.
2. Include your location (City and State or Country) in your post or in your TPF user profile.
3. Posts may include links to commercial sites on the Internet or other commercial sources, but no spamming please :-)
4. No bootlegs, pirated games, spam or any other illegal or objectionable material.
5. Sellers are encouraged to include pictures of the products available for sale.
6. Sellers may "bump" their ad a maximum of three times.

Disclaimer:
- Sellers and buyers accept that this service is offered free of charge. TPF is in no way involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of product descriptions or other information posted in TPF Classifieds.

Posting Ads
To help identify what type of classified you are posting, please use the following labels in your post topic:

FS - For Sale ex. FS Dogface in South Carolina
WTB - Wanted To Buy ex. WTB GSP in London area
PALS - Puffer At Local Store ex. PALS Fahaka at PetCo in SanFrancisco
jasone510
Puffer Fry
Location (country): United States of America

LFS near San Jose, CA with good selection of puffers?

Post by jasone510 »

Any recommendations from the SF Bay Area folks? Thanks!
T Kim
Puffer Fry
Location (country): Monterey County, California, USA

Re: LFS near San Jose, CA with good selection of puffers?

Post by T Kim »

Hi,

This is T Kim. I am new to this forum but have, I hate to say it, over 35 years of salt water fish experience! LOL! I live in Salinas, which is fairly close to you. When you ask about fish stores, I have to say that I haven't seen a really awesome one in many years. :( There is a pretty good one up in the Walnut Creek area, but I need to ask my son what the name of it is.

In the meantime, am curious if you already purchased a puffer? If not, can you tell me a little about your tank size and what you are looking for? I might have something you would be interested in. :)

T Kim