Fin Addict Saltwater Fish - Buyer Beware

You need it, you want to get rid of it or you have spotted a good deal and want others to know about it? Post about it here.
Forum rules
General Guidelines:
1. TPF Classifieds are intended primarily for advertisement of items related to fish and aquariums.
2. Include your location (City and State or Country) in your post or in your TPF user profile.
3. Posts may include links to commercial sites on the Internet or other commercial sources, but no spamming please :-)
4. No bootlegs, pirated games, spam or any other illegal or objectionable material.
5. Sellers are encouraged to include pictures of the products available for sale.
6. Sellers may "bump" their ad a maximum of three times.

Disclaimer:
- Sellers and buyers accept that this service is offered free of charge. TPF is in no way involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of product descriptions or other information posted in TPF Classifieds.

Posting Ads
To help identify what type of classified you are posting, please use the following labels in your post topic:

FS - For Sale ex. FS Dogface in South Carolina
WTB - Wanted To Buy ex. WTB GSP in London area
PALS - Puffer At Local Store ex. PALS Fahaka at PetCo in SanFrancisco
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: Fin Addict Saltwater Fish - Buyer Beware

Post by Pufferpunk »

I'd be interested to see the feedback on there.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
renaeja4
Puffer Fry
Location (country): Minnesota, United States

Post by renaeja4 »

I wish I would have found this before I ordered from the guy! We are currently trying to get charges reversed as well for DOA stock (a LOT of it!) that weren't replaced and also items that were never shipped. Never, ever, ever, ever again!
jen
Puffer Fry
Location (country): United States

Post by jen »

This seller is terrible. Please do not buy from them. They sent me anemones and crabs in a box with no heat pads. They sent it ground shipping. It was supposed to arrive in two days but it took longer due to a storm. How can you ship live salt water anemones and crabs two day shipping? I finally tracked the package down and begged fedex to let me pick it up at their facilities. The made a special exception for me. I got the package. Nothing had air in it. It was either depleted or not put in. All the water was freezing cold and everything was dead. I got one out of the three crabs I ordered and it was dead. None of the snails I ordered. I did get several extra dead anemones and one package of slime in brown smelly water. I contacted paypal because I did not want anything else from them. I was extremely upset they would ship these items in a regular box with packing peanuts only and no heat pads. Chris from there wrote me a message after I filed with paypal saying I was a liar. They did send everything except for the snails and that they sent an extra anemone in it's place. He then went on to say they have contacted their attorney and she would be dealing with paypal. I did get my money back through paypal. The decided against him, but I will never order from them again.