Baby Ceylon Puffers on Ebay

You need it, you want to get rid of it or you have spotted a good deal and want others to know about it? Post about it here.
Forum rules
General Guidelines:
1. TPF Classifieds are intended primarily for advertisement of items related to fish and aquariums.
2. Include your location (City and State or Country) in your post or in your TPF user profile.
3. Posts may include links to commercial sites on the Internet or other commercial sources, but no spamming please :-)
4. No bootlegs, pirated games, spam or any other illegal or objectionable material.
5. Sellers are encouraged to include pictures of the products available for sale.
6. Sellers may "bump" their ad a maximum of three times.

Disclaimer:
- Sellers and buyers accept that this service is offered free of charge. TPF is in no way involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of product descriptions or other information posted in TPF Classifieds.

Posting Ads
To help identify what type of classified you are posting, please use the following labels in your post topic:

FS - For Sale ex. FS Dogface in South Carolina
WTB - Wanted To Buy ex. WTB GSP in London area
PALS - Puffer At Local Store ex. PALS Fahaka at PetCo in SanFrancisco
JRC3
Fahaka Puffer
My Puffers: F8(55g)
F8 (46g)
4-DP(29g)
Location (country): U.S.

Re: Baby Ceylon Puffers on Ebay

Post by JRC3 »

Remember my try with this seller and the dead fish? Remember the seller dropped the fish off on a Saturday at the Post Office to let it sit there until it shipped out on Monday evening. Well out of the blue, without contacting me, he just sent out another fish. And guess when he sent it again...That's right, Saturday. And I just checked the tracking and it is just sitting there. His Ebay ad clearly says shipping is Mon-Wed. Not to mention it is going to be below zero throughout the Midwest over the next two days.

I was going to tell him/her to just forget it that I didn't want another fish when it was time to resend it...But he just shipped it out of the blue. Besides the Saturday drop-off and cold weather, what if I was out of town or something? This seller is an idiot.

I asked him to try and retrieve the fish from the Post Office on Monday. I doubt it is possible or that he will even try.
There are many knowledgeable fish keepers on this forum willing to help and give great advice...The advice is free; What you choose to do with it gives it value.
sgtmyers88
My Puffers: Green Spotted Puffers
Location (country): USA

Post by sgtmyers88 »

WHAT!? You gotta be freaking kidding me!? Its -50 up north right now and in the single digits as far south as Texas! This is horrific! :(
WARNING: Puffers are mischievous little blimps with enchanting powers. You may not be content with having just one.
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Post by Pufferpunk »

I would make a complaint to Ebay, so this guy isn't allowed to sell fish anymore.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
Infinity8
Figure 8 Puffer
My Puffers: GSP- Burd
???- Tiberius the Tugboat
F8- Bonk
Potato Puffer- TBD, arriving 12/1
Location (country): United States

Post by Infinity8 »

Sickening. My heart aches for the poor little fish :(
JRC3
Fahaka Puffer
My Puffers: F8(55g)
F8 (46g)
4-DP(29g)
Location (country): U.S.

Post by JRC3 »

Mailman handed me the package. Fish D.O.A. Water temp <55. If the seller just would've contacted me before he resent the fish.

He's offered a refund or to resend another fish later. He has been very nice about it but my complaint is sending the fish on a Saturday...Not to mention at a time when half of the country is below zere in temp.

I want to complain to Ebay about a shipping money refund...Not because of the $15 itself, but that he ships on Saturdays and not Mon-Weds as he advertises. Maybe it will make him reconsider how he ships live fish.
There are many knowledgeable fish keepers on this forum willing to help and give great advice...The advice is free; What you choose to do with it gives it value.
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Post by Pufferpunk »

Please do. Don't mistake his niceness for intelligence! 2 fish are dead because of his stupidness! Who knows how many more...
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
sgtmyers88
My Puffers: Green Spotted Puffers
Location (country): USA

Post by sgtmyers88 »

Disgusting is all I can say at this point. :(
WARNING: Puffers are mischievous little blimps with enchanting powers. You may not be content with having just one.