Baby bird pics

Kick back & chat about whatever you feel like. Off topic discussion.
bertie 83
My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis
Location (country): Brighton, England

Re: Baby bird pics

Post by bertie 83 »

Pufferpunk wrote:It seemed the "bad" goose turned out to be your friend after all?
Yep, he/she would stroll over and sit with us and take our food, need to head back out there to see what's what. The goose made the headlines in our local paper for seeing off seagulls ( will see if I can find the article) was a good goose once appropriately housed, really one of the most bizarre life experiences I have had.
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly
bertie 83
My Puffers: lineatus R.I.P, South American puffer. Valentini puffer, porcupine puffer.
Non puffer
Danios, Tetras, Redtail Rasporas,
Harlequins, CAE's, Yoyo
Loaches, Clown loaches ,Eels, various shrimp, tangs,wrasses, damsels, chromis
Location (country): Brighton, England

Re: Baby bird pics

Post by bertie 83 »

Stratters wrote:Turkeys terrify me, I got chased by a massive one on my first date with my ex. I'm with you on geese, scary bitey things.
If you make a better display and show no fear a turkey will back off, a goose will not. Don't show fear and most animals will become submissive ( my dad trained guard dogs that's how I learnt from a young age that most animals give in) . Geese will fight dirty and ignore your dominance is what I learnt from accidentally buying one lol
It's amazing how easy maintenance is. If done regularly and thoroughly