The Walking Dead

Kick back & chat about whatever you feel like. Off topic discussion.
CoCoPuffs
Figure 8 Puffer
Location (country): usa

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by CoCoPuffs »

jus85411 wrote:i have some catching up to do with the walking dead. i didnt see much of the second season yet

american idol and reality shows alike are all trash and are the reason society is dumbed down to watch the jersey shore. i dont watch tv much unless its baseball season because of the garbage thats on it anymore
Then why are these shows still on? Oh, and my condolences, for being a Philly sports fan.
jus85411
Mbu Puffer
My Puffers: none currently :(
Location (country): USA

Post by jus85411 »

CoCoPuffs wrote:
jus85411 wrote:i have some catching up to do with the walking dead. i didnt see much of the second season yet

american idol and reality shows alike are all trash and are the reason society is dumbed down to watch the jersey shore. i dont watch tv much unless its baseball season because of the garbage thats on it anymore
Then why are these shows still on? Oh, and my condolences, for being a Philly sports fan.
my condolences for being a tool. im going on a whim on how for no apparent reason your bringing up philly sports, but im guessing your a giants or ny fan? nuff said

why make the snide remarks on almost every thread? why comment if you have nothing constructive to say? why act like a child?
CoCoPuffs
Figure 8 Puffer

Post by CoCoPuffs »

jus85411 wrote:
CoCoPuffs wrote:

my condolences for being a tool. im going on a whim on how for no apparent reason your bringing up philly sports, but im guessing your a giants or ny fan? nuff said

why make the snide remarks on almost every thread? why comment if you have nothing constructive to say? why act like a child?
Wow. Look, I apologize if I offended you. Just thought a little sports banter would be fun. I know Philly fans are die hard & that's why i'm lol'ing about the G-men comment.
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Post by Pufferpunk »

Not the 1st time this has been brought up here.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"
jus85411
Mbu Puffer
My Puffers: none currently :(
Location (country): USA

Post by jus85411 »

CoCoPuffs wrote: Wow. Look, I apologize if I offended you. Just thought a little sports banter would be fun. I know Philly fans are die hard & that's why i'm lol'ing about the G-men comment.
im all for sports talk, but an unexpected post like that without an lol or smiley is hard to portray how you actually meant your statement. the internet cant express emotions behind sentences. no need for apology were just one big dysfunctional family here at TPF lol. im not one for banter, i like to talk sports, not talk crap about sports or teams. i dont have teams that i hate or talk bad about(maybe the occasional money spending joke but were one of the worst now too along with the yankees), i like to talk about strengths or weaknesses on teams. i say that about the g-men or ny in general because usually its the new yorkers that say stuff like that about being a philly sports fan lol. no condolences needed either, i grew up watching philly sports so really the only time we needed condolences was when they were actually terrible in the 90s. the past few years have been a god send for me since we actually have 3 or 4 playoff(or somewhat playoff) contending teams. i keep my expectations low even for the phillies, that way when they lose in the divisional series or any round like last year to the cards, im not cussing and throwing a tantrum being mad at the world like a lot of "die hards(mostly bandwagoners)" here. i just say "oh well, hopefully we will do better next year"(philly sports 90s mentality). im die hard, but im realistic at the same time lol. im all for banter with friends joking around cracking on each other, but when you dont know someone its hard to tell how they might take it or what someone meant by the statement

back to walking dead, i think i will catch up tonight to where the season is and try to watch every week. also for you nerds like me, im sure it will be like every other zombie survival game out there but apparently theres going to be a walking dead video game that is based off the comic(apparently walking dead was a comic before the show?) and also loosely based on the show. character names will be the same too aparently. i may check it out, not sure on any release dates, just saw a video of developers talking about it
Corvus
Mentor

Post by Corvus »

already tired of troll feeding? I do that unless I can go to the zoo, but beware I'm a pro, so don't try this at home ;)
well then...

of course it was a comic book (and still is)... But the show is quite loosely connected to it. There's a good wiki online for both the show and the comic books.
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks.
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles

Post by Pufferpunk »

Who watches the Talking Dead, after the show? Kinda funny!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

Arny
Mbu Puffer
Location (country): uk

Post by Arny »

Pufferpunk wrote:Who watches the Talking Dead, after the show? Kinda funny!
What's Talking Dead about? Is it all about The Walking Dead?
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles

Post by Pufferpunk »

It's a discussion with some of the writers, actors, a guest host & fan call ins/emails/tweets. http://www.amctv.com/shows/talking-dead

Arny
Mbu Puffer

Post by Arny »

Pufferpunk wrote:It's a discussion with some of the writers, actors, a guest host & fan call ins/emails/tweets. http://www.amctv.com/shows/talking-dead
Thx PP. I wish they did this for more programs
Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles

Post by Pufferpunk »

They do a feature on all who died (zombies) included, for each show. Very funny!

Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles

Post by Pufferpunk »

They do a feature on all who died (zombies included), for each show. Very funny!

CoCoPuffs
Figure 8 Puffer

Post by CoCoPuffs »

One of the guests said that zombies are quite possible, just mix some rabies & the flu & voila....
Corvus
Mentor

Post by Corvus »

Now they got my attention again... but October...
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks.
Arny
Mbu Puffer

Post by Arny »

Was the 12th episode the last in this season?